Many salespeople are selling like Columbus.
Columbus, who while searching a route to India:
• Didn’t know where he was going.
• Didn’t know when he would reach India.
• Didn’t know where he was when he landed America.
• And didn’t know what to say that where he had been when he went back to his country Spain.
Same thing goes with the salesman who:
• Doesn’t know who is the right prospect.
• Doesn’t know where is the right prospect.
• Doesn’t know how to attract the right prospect.
• Doesn’t know what to say when talking (or writing) to the right prospect.
• Doesn’t know how to close the sale.
• Doesn’t know what to do after closing the deal.
• Doesn’t know where he can find more such right prospects.
• And doesn’t know why he is in profession of Selling (if he doesn’t know the answers of above questions).
Sales is the profession of dealing with information.
The more you know about yourself, the more you know about your customer, the more you know about how to find, present, convince, persuade and close your customer, the more you will be successful in this ruthless profession.
There is no other alternative.
In my training program Fundamentals of Direct Response Advertising I explain in detail how to define target market considering Demographic and Psychographic factors.
I regard this module as the most important part of my training program because every business starts from finding the right market, the people who will immediately buy your products and service
And if you don’t know the exact personality of your target customer then you will keep wandering just like the “Columbus Salespeople”.
For Online Personal Coaching, you can directly register through my website www.vactinternational.com
For In-House Training contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Response Marketing Specialist & Persuasion Expert
Sign up for my Newsletter