Success is nothing but measurement of your output based on your internal Beliefs. What you achieve and what you don’t achieve is directly proportional to your level of belief in your abilities.
When you enter into business or any kind of competition, then in order to survive and thrive, you need to learn how to create powerful unshakable Belief and how to break Belief of your competitors, sometimes even without their awareness.
There are many success stories in Marketing and Advertising which could not have happened if some ordinary people have not developed extraordinary belief and competency.
Some of these success stories sound unbelievable if we don't know the exact reasons behind their success.
For example, can you believe:
• a single Sales Letter can bring over Billion dollar sales for a daily newspaper. This letter written by a freelancer, was first sent out in 1974 and mailed continuously for over 25 years.
• a single Salesman in a small retail showroom can sell more than 12,500 cars in his automobile sales career of only 12 years. Yes, that means more than 1000 cars in a single year... more than 4 cars in a single day... consistently for 12 years... And he never sold a single car in his life before this job.
• a young chef in a small restaurant in Paris can change the fortune of some of the best known countries and companies in his second innings... He created powerful persuasive campaigns and is considered one of the best Advertising minds this world has ever produced.
• a single Sales Letter can sell an obsolete model of a premium luxury car in more than thousand numbers and unload the surplus.
• a single Book can get the credit of creating more self-made millionaires and billionaires in the history than any other books or programs.
• you can know more about your prospect’s personality than what you know about your spouse, in a very first meeting. And sometimes even without meeting.
• a 53 year old man running a very small business can create one of the world’s most successful franchise in his next 30 years. He was included in Time 100: The Most Important People of the Century, and amassed a fortune during his lifetime.
• a self-taught, dyslexic, colour blind and polio patient can become founder of Indirect Persuasion techniques and Conversational Hypnosis also known for influencing unconscious mind.
These are just fraction of examples that I discuss in my Sales Trainings and Online Coaching Programs. Here you will learn the secrets of top 20% Master Salespeople and what they do different from others every single day.
One of the finest qualities of Top Salespeople is their ability to capitalize their knowledge on lifetime experiences of other salespeople to become successful in a short span of time. They know they have to think smart along with hard work to become leader in information age.
Master Salespeople also know that if they have to reach at top in a short span of time then simple selling skills are not sufficient. They have to learn and master advance selling skills to keep them ahead of average salespeople.
One of the most important characteristics of these Top Salespeople is their ability to think different from mediocre sales people and their extraordinary understanding of customer behaviour.
But what makes them legend in selling is their precisely & timely application of effective Persuasion techniques in different situations and conditions to achieve their goals in shortest possible time.
If you believe these achievements are possible then start investing your time and energy to know what these top 20% Sales Masters do different from other bottom 80% mediocre salespeople.
Direct Response Marketing Specialist & Persuasion Expert
Sign up for our Newsletter