Let's talk about your website Landing Page. This is one of the most critical components of any online marketing campaign.
If you have already spent thousands of dollars in your social media campaigns, in your newspaper advertising, magazine advertising, TV advertising, Radio advertising or PR events, then I can say without any doubt that you have already realized the importance of your website Landing Page especially if you are directly selling or generating leads or raising funds through your website.
But still I come across lots and lots of Business Owners and Marketers who are not capitalizing on the income generating potential of their website Landing Page.
Let me explain through this newsletter why Landing Page is your most important, most efficient, most effective virtual Salesman no matter whether you are running multi-million dollars company or a micro small Mom-and-Pop business.
A website Landing Page (or Sales Page) is a Direct Response Sales Letter specially designed to target a particular market segment based on demographic, psychographic and geographic profile of your ideal customers.
It is the most important page in any website for Marketing purpose.
A Landing Page helps in building business in many ways like:
• Generating Inquiries: The more effective your website Landing Page, the better qualified leads you will receive and less effort you have to put in closing deals.
• Building your Mailing List: The more people subscribe to your Mailing List through your Landing Page, the more chances you are having to sell more and more people with same efforts. For example, the time and efforts required to send email to 100 subscribers is almost same as time and efforts required to send email to 1000 subscribers or 10,000 subscribers or 1 million subscribers. You can even up-sell and cross-sell many other products and services to your Mailing List.
• Conversion Rate: Conversion Rate is the ratio of number of Online Visitors who have visited your website Landing Page to number of Inquiries or Subscriptions or Sales or Donations you have received from these visitors. So the more effective your Landing Page, the better your Conversion Rate.
• Worldwide Customers or Subscribers: You can get Sales / Inquiries / Donations / Subscriptions from any or all parts of the world.
So, if you are planning to build your business from local to national or from national to global, then instead of setting up your offices and stores in different regions, the first step you need is to bring inquiries or sales or new customers from other parts of the world and then set up your international operations.
And your website Landing Page is the most economical and effective tool to generate these positive responses from all over the world.
To write this Landing Page requires considerable amount of research of your Target Market and your Product and highly specialized skills in Human Behaviour, Persuasion, Salesmanship and of course Writing.
Your Target Prospect can be easily connected to your website Landing Page by online campaigns like:
• Facebook Ads
• LinkedIn Ads
• Google Ads
• Email Campaigns
• Twitter Ads
• Instagram Ads
Benefits of using Landing Page
• Because of low costs in preparing these ads, profits can be very high.
• No need to meet customers in person.
• No need to open a physical store or hire salesman for low to medium range products.
• Your target prospect can buy or donate from anywhere in the world - 24 X 7.
• A/B Split testing can be easily done to find out which Landing Page is performing better.
The professionals who write these highly persuasive Landing Page have only one objective in their mind. That is, to increase your Conversion Rate.
A SINGLE Landing Page has the capability to convert an online casual visitor into a Qualified Prospect or into a Paid Customer if it’s written by a good Direct Response Copywriter.
Now the question comes:
Is Your Website Landing Page Bringing You Sales OR Damaging Your Sales?
A Landing Page is a bridge between your company and your prospect which leads him to buy your products and services. That's why it's content should be so much persuasive that after going through the message, prospects take immediate action in your favour.
If Landing Page is not carefully prepared, instead of making the sales, it can break the sales. Therefore, detailed thorough Analysis of your Website Landing Page is incredibly important to achieve huge success in sales.
Get Detailed Critique Report of Your Website Landing Page
If you are not satisfied with your Sales or Leads... if you think you deserve more Subscriptions... if you wish you need more Funds to help needy people... if you believe you are much better than your competition... then... show us your website Landing Page and we will analyze thoroughly and tell you in detail within 7 days why you are not getting enough Sales (or Leads). Critique fees is US $250 per Landing Page.
• Identifying your weak selling points which can be made stronger
• Identifying selling points which instead of bringing leads, damaging your sales
• Step-by-Step detailed analysis of your complete sales presentation
So, start building an effective Landing Page because it can become your major communication weapon in bringing qualified leads, subscriptions and new customers.
Direct Response Marketing Specialist & Persuasion Expert
Sign up for our Newsletter